How to insert or remove page break in Excel?
When you want to print a worksheet, you may need to insert or remove the page breaks for printing more professionally. Here I talk about how to insert or remove page break in Excel for you.
Insert page break in Excel
Remove page break in ExcelOffice Tab Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier...Read More... Free Download...Kutools for Excel Solves Most of Your Problems, and Increases Your Productivity by 80%
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.Read More... Free Download...
Insert page break in Excel
Amazing! Using Efficient Tabs in Excel Like Chrome, Firefox and Safari!Save 50% of your time, and reduce thousands of mouse clicks for you every day!
In Excel, you can insert page break by two methods, one is using right-click, and the other is using Break function.
Insert page break by right-click
1. Click View > Page Break Preview. See screenshot:
Tip: You also can click Page Break Preview button in the status bar.
2. If you want to insert a horizontal page break above a specified row, you need to select the first cell of this row, right click the cell, and then click Insert Page Break from the context menu. See screenshot:
Now a horizontal page break has been inserted.
3. Then just click Normal under View tab to go back to normal view. See screenshot:
Note: If you want to insert a vertical page break before a column, you need to select the first cell of the column, and right click to select Insert Page Break. See screenshots:
Insert page break by Break function
If you want to insert a vertical page break, select the first cell of a column which will be right to the page break you want to insert, and click Page Layout > Breaks > Insert Page Break. See screenshot:
Tip: If you want to insert a horizontal page break, select the first cell of a row which will be below the page break you want to insert, and click Page Layout > Breaks > Insert Page Break.
Remove page break in Excel
Remove page break also can use Break function in Excel.
If you want to remove a horizontal page break, select the cell which is below to the page break you want to remove, and click Page Layout > Breaks > Remove Page Break. See screenshot:
1. If you want to remove a vertical page break, select the any cell of the column which is right to the page break you want to remove, and click Page Layout > Breaks > Remove Page Break.
2. If you want to remove all page break, both of vertical page breaks and horizontal breaks, you can click Page Layout > Breaks > Remove All Page Break.
Note: The automatic page break cannot be removed.
- Insert page break every x rows in Excel
The Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Excel Solves Most of Your Problems, and Increases Your Productivity by 80%
- Reuse: Quickly insert complex formulas, chartsand anything that you have used before; Encrypt Cells with password; Create Mailing List and send emails...
- Super Formula Bar (easily edit multiple lines of text and formula); Reading Layout (easily read and edit large numbers of cells); Paste to Filtered Range...
- Merge Cells/Rows/Columns without losing Data; Split Cells Content; Combine Duplicate Rows/Columns... Prevent Duplicate Cells; Compare Ranges...
- Select Duplicate or Unique Rows; Select Blank Rows (all cells are empty); Super Find and Fuzzy Find in Many Workbooks; Random Select...
- Exact Copy Multiple Cells without changing formula reference; Auto Create References to Multiple Sheets; Insert Bullets, Check Boxes and more...
- Extract Text, Add Text, Remove by Position, Remove Space; Create and Print Paging Subtotals; Convert Between Cells Content and Comments...
- Super Filter (save and apply filter schemes to other sheets); Advanced Sort by month/week/day, frequency and more; Special Filter by bold, italic...
- Combine Workbooks and WorkSheets; Merge Tables based on key columns; Split Data into Multiple Sheets; Batch Convert xls, xlsx and PDF...
- More than 300 powerful features. Supports Office/Excel 2007-2019 and 365. Supports all languages. Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization. Full features 30-day free trial. 60-day money back guarantee.
Read More... Free Download... Purchase...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!
Read More... Free Download... Purchase...Oldest FirstSort comments byOldest FirstNewest FirstComments (0)No ratings yet. Be the first to rate!There are no comments posted here yetLeave your comments
Posting as GuestLogin Username PasswordLogin to my account Name (Required) Email (Required)×Rate this post:Reset0 CharactersSuggested Locations I agree to the terms and conditionCancel Submit Comment