How to add Yes and No options to a drop down list in Excel
The previous post showed how to add a drop down list using a short list of terms. Entering a drop down list can be even quicker when applying yes/no choices to Excel.
I want to add yes and no options to this worksheet
- To set up the drop down list, I select the cells where I want the drop down lists to appear in this example, I want to apply it to E2 to E6.
- In theData tabselectData Validation, and in theSettingsmenu, selectList
- I can add yes and no options, straight into the Sourcesection.
Adding the text options directly into the source section is quicker than creating a reference list.
- I tick the boxes forIgnore blankandIn-cell drop down. Then click ok.
- The drop down list is now applied.
for more details on /excel/training/ , take a look athttps://www.stl-training.co.uk/excel-2007-intermediate.phpCategoriesExcel Training, UncategorizedTags/excel/training/